Monday, May 16, 2022

A Westminster Wedding Advance Reader Copy available

A Westminster Wedding

The Barding earldom may be doomed. A shocking suggestion might provide another potential heir.

Miles Halliwell, Barding’s man of business, owes everything to the earl. Does loyalty to his employer require him to deal with a known criminal and incite forgery? Unfortunately for Miles’s peace of mind, it may.

 To protect her family's reputation, Julia St. John, daughter of a baron, has given up everything to live in obscurity with an illegitimate son. She has no better future in sight, until Barding's man of business offers a possible solution and a new life…at the cost of a few more lies.

Back in January, I announced that my seventh novel would probably be out in a few months. The release date is June 20, 2022. As with all my historical romances, it's a little bit like some of my favorite authors, including Georgette Heyer and Jane Aiken Hodge, with a scintilla of Jane Austen, and maybe a soupçon of Philippa Lodge (her Châteaux and Shadows series). 

There's no sex. Yes, I know it's a disappointment, but not every novel needs or should have explicit sex scenes. 

But my books are not "sweet". Sometimes there's "language", quite often there is crime and malfeasance and bad manners.     

 The Advance Reader Copy (ARC) is available now (for free!) at https://booksirens.com/book/FJUHJD6/P1H3US6.

This is the first time I’ve offered an ARC. I never even wondered how a book could already have reader reviews on its release date; apparently I’m a slow learner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment